Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2009 Winter SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am still playing catch up, no big surprise I realize, I am at least in the year 2009 now however! January brought us the start of soccer games, which the boys just LOVE!

Adam is the coach & I am legistical support! Again this year we got a great group of kids & parents, which really makes all the difference in the world! We moved up to a higher age bracket because of Drew and were worried about how competitive we would be, since most of our team who wanted to move up with us is younger. But we did really well! The league doesn't keep score....but I assure you ALL of the kids do! We wound up 6-3-1, which we were all happy with, and that's all that matters anyway. It's alot of fun for us & as I said the boys aboslutely LOVE it!

No comments: